Total Ag Solutions is a farm machinery retail business that caters for all facets of the agricultural, construction, lifestyle and specialised mowing communities in New South Wales and Tasmania through sales, parts and servicing. Located throughout NSW and Tasmania, employing over 60 staff; Total Ag Solutions pride themselves on holding experienced, knowledgeable staff and providing top of the range service and advice within their local communities.
This page shows the current employment opportunities Total Ag Solutions NSW has available.
Apprentice Agricultural Mechanic
Total Ag Solutions are looking for an Apprentice Mechanic to join the busy team in our Riverina Branch, Wagga Wagga.
About Total Ag
We, the team at Total Ag Solutions aim to be the market-leading Farm Machinery Specialists in Tasmania and New South Wales. We provide Agricultural, Lifestyle and specialised Mowing products across New South Wales and Tasmania.
The team at Total Ag Solutions operates like a close knit and productive family, working in a supportive environment. Our business prides itself on delivering quality customer service and ensuring increased employee engagement and satisfaction.
About the Role:
Over the course of your apprenticeship, you will learn how to:
- Build and service Ag equipment from Lifestyle items, mower and brushcutters, to high horse powered tractors
- Repair or replace worn or faulty parts
- Diagnose and repair machines that have broken down
- Tune engines and make fine adjustments
While you’re learning, you will do the following tasks:
- Assisting and observing mechanics where necessary
- Cleaning and tidying of work areas
- Follow safe working practices in an automotive environment
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicle automotive
- Attend TAFE and complete relevant coursework
How can I tell if this is for me?
If this sounds like you then please apply:
- Keen and eager to learn the trade
- Previous customer service experience
- Current manual licence, essential
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and follow instruction
- Attention to detail
- Punctual, reliable, and consistent
- Outstanding team worker
- Basic Service Knowledge an advantage
- Experience with Ag equipment an advantage
- Keen interest in working in the agricultural industry
What’s in it for you?
In return, we are offering flexibility, collaborative working environment, great exposure and the chance to develop your professional career. This is a full-time position.
To be considered for this position, please click “apply” and follow the instructions.
If you are interested in having a role at Total Ag, please email our HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV into the Branch.